Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lyla is turning 1 soon!

Lyla had grown so fast! I am planning her first birthday already. She just started walking too. She started about a week ago. But now she prefers walking over crawling. This was evident when she didn't want to ride in the stroller today but I had to hold her hand while she walked next to the stroller that I pushed. She is soo precious. She is becoming so independent.
Lyla is on real food all the time now. She hasn't had mushed up baby food in about a month. She is now on a sippy cup too. She hasn't had a bottle since the middle of May.
Next to go is the pacy! We are trying to only give it to her when she gets in the crib. But this can be hard as we aren't always home for naps. And when we have to leave her in a nursery or with a babysitter she tends to scream for a few minutes after we leave. On her first birthday we hope to be rid of the pacy and move her into her new room. I am currently working on painting it. This weekend we will buy her a new crib.
Lyla has grown up so fast. We treasure her and our time with her. We can't wait to add Talon to our family.

1 comment: