Hi everyone. I am making this blog to track Lyla growing up before my very eyes. I also want to share Lyla with family and friends. And maybe one day Lyla will be able to read this and know what she was like as a child. and who is to know if any more children are in the future that could benefit also.
I have so much to get started on. Lyla is sleeping through the night 9pm-7am at three months old. She has a whole nighttime routine, bath, lotion, pajamas, swaddled, Goodnight Moon and her lullabies. I can't believe it has already been three months. She is so long now. She is moving into 3-6 months clothes now for height not her weight. She is one skinny little girl. She smiles and coos and is precious. And I get the privilige to spend all day with her!
She has just started trying to roll over. Twice I have came back into the room and she is on her belly but she hasn't done it for me to see yet. She is starting to play! She constantly has her hands in her mouth and bites down really hard on toys or fingers. I think she will get teeth in the next few months. Lyla is just about the best thing that I have ever gotten to experience.
Fantastic, Bonnie!!!
ReplyDelete