Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lyla's First Christmas

Lyla went to visit Santa.
Lyla didn't scream or cry at all when Santa held her. I can not wait for her first Christmas. We will be doing some of our favorite traditions. Like on Christmas Eve we will go to the Christmas Eve service and then to see christmas lights. We have been watching Christmas specials like "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" as a family.
Lyla has been chewing on everything lately. I think she will get a tooth soon because she like her gums to be rubbed and is fussy when she is chewing.
She has been eating oatmeal cereal for almost a month now. She likes it when I mix it with avacodo or butternut squash. One night Mike and I were having acorn squash for dinner. Afte Lyla was done eating her cereal I gave her some acorn squash. I guess she liked the little bit of sweetness or flavor because now she likes to have something mixed with her cereal.
Lyla found her feet two weeks ago. Now she loves to pull her socks off. Because she has reusable diapers it is hard to reach her feet how she likes. So everytime we take her diaper off to change it she puts both her feet in her mouth and chews on them. It is adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I took a pretty good picture :)!! Wait until next year and she'll probably be screaming when she sees Santa!

    ReplyDelete