Friday, June 17, 2011
Lyla is almost 1 year old. And it is her and Mike's first Father's Day! So this is my tribute to Mike for his first Father's Day.
These are all pictures of Mike and Lyla during her first year. From the top left going clockwise, Mike holding Lyla in the hospital; Mike showing Lyla her ornament at her 1st Christmas; Lyla smiling when I told her I was taking a picture for daddy; Mike navigating the stroller on Lyla's first trail; Lyla and daddy sharing a snack before dinner; napping together; grilling together; Daddy taking Lyla to the park for the 1st time; Mike "dedicating" Lyla to the wild (haha); and the center is Lyla and daddy playing.
Mike, you are a great father. It is so evident that she loves you from how she lights up when you come home from work or when she only wants her daddy. She is an overflow of our love for each other and I am so happy to be doing life with you!
I love you and so does Lyla,
Bonnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment